21.6.10

RAID + UPDATE

This is a garter belt/leg brace thing I made a little while ago for the Attitude Magazine "Special Forces" shoot. It reminds me of Lara Croft's Tomb Raider outfits... Made of all leather, with black rivets and adjustable waist.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here is the finalised (to some extent) hair. James at Gang bleached the hell out of it and now its up to me to throw in a variety of Fudge Paintbox Colours in with my conditioner, as I desire. For this weeks wash I rinsed with Fudge Paintbox Whiter Shade of Pale, and then conditioned with Fudge Paintbox Purple Haze on the roots for a few minutes.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


 - Matea

3 comments:

  1. that harness is amazing, cant believe you made it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SUCH a gorgeous shade !

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think, we appreciate it :)